Delta state bursary 2019– Are you an indigene of Delta State? Are you in approved and recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria? CLICK HERE TO CHECK FULL LIST OF ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS
If your answer is yes, then congratulations you are eligible to apply for the Delta State Bursary 2018. As implied above, this bursary is for only indigenes of Delta State. We will like to inform you that the Delta state bursary is now available and the application would be done strictly online.
All Delta state students in any Nigerian tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply online.
Delta State Bursary
This bursary is for all Delta state indigenes in Nigeria Tertiary institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education).
Eligibility/Requirements for Delta State Bursary
All interested applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- Be above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary
If you are interested in applying for this bursary, proceed to click on the link and follow the instructions below the link
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com All interested and qualified students can apply using the link below www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration
SERIOUS WARNING: Multiple applications will be disqualified. Do NOT apply more than once.
Also, only approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Please Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and inquiry.
The IP team now believes that you can properly register for the DELTA STATE BURSARY 2019, if you have any issues please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms. For more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more bursary and scholarships.