Delta state bursary 2020/2021| dsbsb.dl.gov.ng application portal is open– Are you an indigene of Delta State? Are you in any of the approved and recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria? CLICK HERE TO CHECK FULL LIST OF ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2020| Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Online Application Portal| How to successfully apply for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship using dsbsb.dl.gov.ng| Closing date for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2020.
Who can apply for Delta State Bursary?
All Eligible Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
(Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Who can apply for Delta State Scholarship?
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential;
- Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission) Oversea/External Scholarship Only;
- You must currently reside in Nigeria;
- Proof that you must return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after completion of the proposed programme of study;
- Must have a valid Nigerian passport;
Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary/Scholarship 2020
Note: Existing applicants still in school should login with their applicant ID and password to re-apply as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
For new applicants, follow the steps below to apply
- For Bursary Visit http://dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration
- For scholarship visit http://dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/scholarship/registration
- Fill the form properly
- Upload your recent passport photograph (20kb)
- Pay the online processing fee with your debit card. (The Delta State Bursary processing fee costs ₦800)
- After payment is successfully made, login to your profile page to complete the form (type in your bank details and academic records)
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
Please Note– Multiple application will be disqualified. Do NOT apply more than once.
Closing Date for Delta State Bursary/Scholarship Application 2020/2021
The application deadline for Delta State Bursary is on the 13th of February, 2020.
For more information on available Bursary and Scholarship 2020, CONNECT WITH US