This is a complete guide and detailed update on all you need to know about the 2018 DESOPADEC Bursary Program and how to successfully apply for it via the form found below, so as to ensure you get paid in the bursary program.
This post is specifically for undergraduates who hail from Delta State.
So, are you an undergraduate from Delta State? If you are then this would be a very good news to you as you can now benefit from your State of Origin, Delta.
We will like to inform you that the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) is giving you the opportunity to apply for this awesome bursary/scholarship.
Before, you apply though, you are advised to read the complete list of requirements in order to ensure that you are eligible for the bursary.
Complete List of Criteria for Eligibility
- All applications must come from only DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa.
- All interested applicants must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be from 200 Level and above.
- All interested persons must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
Complete List of Documents to Upload When Applying For The DESOPADEC Bursary program
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
How To Successfully Apply for the 2018 DESOPADEC Bursary
All interested and qualified persons / students can fill the form online by clicking on the link here https://desopadecgov.com/apply
Ensure that all the details provided are correct so that you do not miss out on the opportunity to benefit from your state.
You may also like – NNPC / TOTAL NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2018 APPLICATION FORM
Closing Date For DESOPADEC BURSARY 2018
We will like to inform you that the application closes on the 25th midnight of October, 2018. You are therefore advised to hurry and apply.
For more information on scholarships bursary and grants, subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free
Join us on all our social media platform pages