Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) post UTME screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Carefully read through this article, as it contains the complete admission requirements, cut-off mark and how to successfully apply for the DSPZ post UTME 2019.
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 SESSION
If you scored above 140 in your 2019 JAMB UTME and you chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice, you are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
The admission screening is also open to those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ), but scored 140 and above, and are willing to gain admission into institution.
How to apply for DSPZ Post UTME 2019/2020
To proceed with the application, read the instruction for purchase and completion of Post-UTME Screening Application Forms online below.
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of JAMB UTME Original Result slip.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
Note Also: Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
When is Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Screening 2019?
DSPZ Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into various programmes of the school has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 27th-Saturday, 28thSeptember, 2019.
Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME Screening Schedule/Grouping 2019
Venue: School/Departmental Screening Halls. Time– 10:00 AM. Mode of Dressing: Corporate.
The grouping of courses, days and time for the Screening Exercise are as indicated below
Day One- Friday, 27th September, 2019
School of Agriculture
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Fisheries Technology
School of Engineering
- ND Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Computer Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- ND Building Technology
- ND Quantity Surveying
School of Science & Technology
- ND Computer Science
- ND Food Science & Technology
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Day Two- Saturday, 28th September, 2019
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Banking & Finance
- ND Business Administration & Management
- ND Marketing
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology & Management
When is the closing date for collection and submission of DSPZ Post UTME form?
The closing date for collection and submission of the DSPZ post utme application screening form is 23rd September, 2019.
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below