Ebonyi State University Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Form- PROPOSED GUIDELINES FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION EXERCISE
The following general guidelines have been approved by the management of EBSU and shall apply accordingly in the 2019/2020 admission exercise.
EBSU Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2019/2020
We will like to notify you that EBSU will not write Post UTME Examination in 2019/2020 admission exercise.
Credit passes in O/Level Mathematics and English Language respectively shall continue to be part of the mandatory general entry requirements for the
2019/2020 admission/registration into all EBSU regular undergraduate programmes.
Admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of EBSU
Faculty of Law, Medicine/Anatomy/Physiology shall continue to be based on possession of all relevant O/level entry requirements at one sitting.
How to buy EBSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020
There shall be no consideration for admission/registration of all candidates including Pre-Degree graduates into undergraduate programmes without evidence of:
- Minimum UTME (JAMB) result/score of (170). (This simply means that Pre-Degree graduates without the minimum score of 170 will not be considered for admission).
The following documents (issued by JAMB) must be presented by each candidate offered provisional admission before registration.
EBSU will only admit 5,117.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) 2019/2020 general cut-off point
Ebonyi State University general cut-off point is 170 (One hundred and seventy)
All Programmes cut-off points are:
A. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (FBMS)
1. Medicine and Surgery = 250
2. Anatomy = 190
3. Physiology = 190
B. Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
1. Nursing Science = 230
2. Medical Laboratory Science = 210
C. Faculty of Law (FLAW)
1. Civil Law = 220
D. Faculty of Sciences
1. Computer Science = 180
2. Biochemistry = 180
2. Industrial Chemistry = 170
3. Industrial Physics = 170.
4. Industrial Mathematics = 170
E. Faculty of Education (FEDU)
Arts and Social Sciences
1. Economics Education = 170
2. Social Studies Education = 170
3. English Education = 170
4. Religion Education = 170
5. Igbo Education = 170
To view all the faculties and departments cut-off
Follow the link below
EBSU Direct Entry 2019/2020 Admission Form
There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes on Awaiting Result basis. For avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfilment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) shall be recommended/selected, admitted or registered provisionally.
- No candidate with an average score of less than each of the faculty cut-off scores as in the (3) below shall be considered for admission.
- Direct Entry admission shall continue to take 10% of EBSU total quota.
- Direct Entry candidates whose 0’level results are not screened online may not be considered for admission.
- A minimum of OND/OD upper credit shall continue to form basic criteria for Direct Entry admission into all EBSU programmes.
- No Pre- Degree/other candidates who did not chose EBSU as first choice shall be considered for admission.
Please Note– Candidates shall be intensively screened to ensure that all the documents presented for admission including O/Level, PDS result slip, Declaration of Nationality, UTME result are genuine. All admitted candidates as approved by JAMB in their Forum with Higher Institutions must present:
- Original Result Slip and JAMB Admission Letter before registration
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
HOW TO CHECK YOUR EBSU 2019/2020 ADMISSION STATUS
-Visit the school official Website –www.ebsu-edu.net
-Click on check admission status (Regular)
-Type in your JAMB Registration Number and scratch card PIN
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below