Ecobank Associate Programme 2023/2024. Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Table of Contents
- Execute day-to-day operations functions with accuracy to deliver a timely end of day.
- Enlighten customers on products and services, sell and ensure the on-boarding process is seamless.
- Drive improved customer experience and perception.
- Supervise all activities in Operations and ensure customer transaction requests are treated promptly, professionally, and with utmost care and confidentiality.
- Ensure all customer transaction requests are properly documented and authorized in line with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Maintain a good knowledge of the banks products and services and respond to enquiries on same, and operational matters.
- Ensure customer requests/complaints are captured on the customer management platform and prompt resolution provided.
- Enlighten customers on new services, products promotions and cross-sell them.
- Drive digital adoption by customers and collaborate with the business to meet goals but without compromising policies and processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- 25 years or less
- A minimum of5 credits at O’levels including English and Mathematics
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) not less than lower credit.
- Completion of 1 year internship.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply for Ecobank Associate Programme 2023/2024
All interested and qualified persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY