Table of Contents
Emirates Group Recruitment for Airport Services Officer
- Ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Companys commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling Agents, caterers, other airlines, and various authorities at the airport, to ensure customers are provided with a high level of service.
- Manage and supervise staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered and assume responsibility for running of the Station during the absences of the Airport Services Manager.
- Analyse anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimised and the customer service levels are not impacted.
- Ensure that Handling Agent, caterers and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates? requirements for the day?s operation including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our customers.
- Control expenditure on damage baggage replacement and lost baggage claims. Delegate some of the baggage claims processing to the Supervisors/ASAs, to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster and in preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensure staffing levels are optimised.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission NERC Recruitment 2022/2023
Qualifications & Experience
- Airport Operations. Passenger Handling: Minimum of `A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School).
- Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Experience: Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years? experience is required in Airport.
- Customer handling / Operations including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
Knowledge / Skills:
- A working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance. Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
How to Apply for Emirates Group Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th June, 2022.
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels