The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people. View the available position below and the application details. Ensure you share this post with all your friends. Salary NGN ₦6,239,644 annually.
Basic Function of the Position – The incumbent is responsible for the accountability and storage of expendable and non-expendable supplies such as cleaning supplies, office supplies, Automobile, furniture and maintenance supplies. S/he responsible for the proper organization and appropriate storage of expendable and non-expendable contents in the warehouse. Ensures available space is optimally utilized in all stockrooms and that items have adequate protection from damage or loss, as well as, ensures the efficiency and cleanliness of warehouse buildings and grounds. S/he directly supervises four expendable and non expendable supply clerks and two warehouse men. Additionally, s/he monitors preventive maintenance of all warehouses handling equipment. Follow up any repair works needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two (2) years supply experience in a large warehouse is required, one of the years will be as a supervisor.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have good knowledge of stock control and standard warehousing procedure.
- Education Requirements:
- Completion of Secondary School
How to Apply
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
- Required Documents
- Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Secondary school Certificate
2nd of January, 2019
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels