First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. They are currently recruiting graduates to join their work force. Check out the full details of the job and apply below. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
- Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
- Do you have right attitude, behavior and knack for breaking new grounds?
- Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
If your answer is yes, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- This Programme is designed to identify, select, build and develop a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of First choice.
- Within a 3-month period, selected individuals will acquire essential skills and be moulded into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Bank and deployed to matching areas of needs, skills set and affinities.
Qualifications and Requirements
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
How To Apply
New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information.
Please note that you would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb
Closing Date for Application
27th of December, 2018
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels