ExxonMobil, believe in continuous learning and development. This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. Apply for the position as advertised below
Exxon Mobil Law Graduate Internship 2020
Alternate Location: Nigeria: Eket, Akwa Ibom || Nigeria : Lagos
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering, Research
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in Law and called to the Nigerian Bar
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1) at both Undergraduate and the Nigerian Law School levels
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) / Nigerian Law school (whichever is latest in time) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, communication, legal drafting and research skills.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A Cover Letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
How to Apply for Exxon Mobil Law Graduate Internship 2020
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
You May Also Like- Exxon Mobil Medical Science Graduate Internship 2020| Apply Here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels