First Bank Plc are calling on interested graduates to submit applications to join their work force. Check out the full details of the job and apply below. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
As stated above the bank is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with the right skills set and excellent leadership potential that are desirous to leverage this window of opportunity to enhance their career journey.
DATA GOVERNANCE ASSOCIATE – (1900004S)
- Support the establishment of the Data Governance Framework across the bank
- Support the implementation of sub strategies & processes across the entire data lifecycle management framework
- Support the development and management of data governance requirements
- Contribute to the development of a multi-period roadmap and associated activities to move from current state to future state
- Support the development and management of data standards, policies, usage guidelines and principles applicable to the ope-rationalization and management of data governance across data lifecycle management
- Build strong relationship with stakeholders to influence consistent implementation of data governance policies, processes, standards, and guidelines across business areas as assigned
- Support the development of methods for monitoring and reporting on data incidents, compliance to data standards, management approaches, policies, usage guidelines & principles and other KPIs across business areas/units.
- Collaborates closely with other teams within the CDO office to ensure consistency and a synchronized approach to all data related issues
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Other relevant Science disciplines
Experience and Associated skill set
- 0 to 3 years working experience preferably in data management related roles
- Experience with business systems
- Exposure to data quality management principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Some exposure to project management principles and practices is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to details and good time-management skills
You May Also Like- First Bank Management Associate Programme Recruitment 2019/2020
How to apply for First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Data Governance Associate
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the link below
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels