Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 Application Form has been released. You can follow the link here to see how to successfully apply for the FCSC 2019 recruitment and the closing date for application. Read full details of the job below
Federal Civil Service Commission (Nigeria)
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is responsible for
- Representation of the Civil Service Commissioners at Senior Staff Committee meetings of Ministries
- Review and approval of recommendations on Disciplinary cases of senior officers
- Recruitment of senior Officers
- Ratification of promotion of offices to senior positions, including conducting promotion interviews and exams
- Hearing appeals on matters of appointment, promotion and disciplines
- Providing guidelines on appointments, promotions and discipline.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019
The main aim of this post is to guide interested applicants’ on the proper steps for the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment / Job Vacancies 2019.
This update will give you a detailed guide on How to apply for the FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment Requirement and other essential information regarding the Federal Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2019/2020.
Federal Civil Service 2019 Recruitment for Officers and Other Ranks
The FCSC is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
FCSC Recruitment Qualification and Requirements
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements include the following:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
FCSC 2019 Recruitment Application Approved States
Abia State, Abuja FCT, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment Portal 2019
The approved portal for the 2019 FCSC recruitment is stated below
Suitably qualified candidates will be invited to complete and submit an application online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Closing Date for Federal Civil Service Commission 2019 Recruitment Application
The closing date for the FCSC recruitment is 24th May, 2019.
For more FEDERAL AND STATE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels