The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a statutory body created to re-enforce foreign decision making and implementation processes in Nigeria and handle the external promotion of Nigeria’s domestic vision and ideals; it is headed by a federal executive cabinet minister.
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2019/2020
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to invite qualified Nigerians to apply for the vacant positions:
PR and Outreach Adviser
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to invite qualified Nigerians to apply for the vacant position of Public Relations (PR) and Outreach Adviser at the Islamic Organization for Food Security (IOFS) in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- To be a Muslim national of one of the Member States of IOFS.
- To have attained eighteen years of age and below sixty-three.
- To have postgraduate degree in the journalism, international relations or relevant areas.
- To be free of diseases and infirmities that may hinder the exercise of his duties.
- Not having been convicted of a felony or a crime against honouror trust.
- Not having been removed from any job for disciplinary reasons.
- At least two working languages of IOFS (Arabic, English, French)
- At least 10-12 years of working experience in fields of public relations,media outreach,journalism and(or)marketing(preferably in agriculture)
- To have several publications on PR, media industry, journalist research and investigations
- Analytical and Relationship-building skills, social media savvy, perfect writing skills, advanced proficiency in MS Office, social-orientated, responsible, disciplined, able to stick deadlines, executive, goal-orientated, able to perform solely and within team
SALARIES, INCREMENTS, ALLOWANCES AND OTHER SOCIAL PACKAGES
- As per IOFS Personnel Regulations.
How to Apply for PR and Outreach Adviser
Forward all relevant CVs to the Secretariat’s email: email@example.com not later than 15th of November 2019. The Secretariat of the IOFS avails itself of this opportunity to renew to all Member-States the assurances of its highest consideration.
Area of Activity- Islamic Center for Trade Development (ICDT)
Duty Station- Casablanca – Kingdom of Morocco
Category/Grade- Director General (DG)
Remuneration- Basic salary US$ 5,500 to $ 5,900 US per month in addition to other allowances and payments as stated in the OIC Personnel Regulations
You May Also Like- Flour Mills of Nigeria Massive Graduate Supervisors and Officers Recruitment 2019/2020| Apply
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to invite qualified Nigerians to apply for the vacant position of Director General of the Islamic Centre for Development of Trade in Casablanca, Kingdom of Morocco.
- The Director General shall assume his/her tasks under the supervision of the OIC Secretary General in coordination with the Governing Board of the Center.
- Day to day coordination and administration of the work and activities of the ICDT.
- Implementation of the programme of work with full observance of the framework statute, bylaws, and other relevant measures and provisions.
- Establishing good relations between the ICDT and Trade Promotion Agencies and Investment Promotion Agencies of the Member States.
- Developing cooperation between the ICDT and other relevant institutions within the OIC framework.
Competencies & Skills
- Flexibility and capacity to focus on priorities, and to have the ability to anticipate problems and devise appropriate plans.
- Ability to integrate and work in an international, multi-linguistic and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to complete in-depth studies and research results.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Act as a model for timely accomplishment of assignments and punctuality.
- Good computer skills.
At least Master’s Degree in international trade, international economy, international relations or any other related field. Ph.D. degree will be added advantage.
A minimum of 18 years of experience in a related profession, including at least five years in a managerial position.
Fluent, in at least two of the three official languages of the OIC, which are English, Arabic and French. Preferable to have some knowledge of the three languages.
- To be a Muslim national of one of the OIC Member States.
- To be below fifty-six years of age.
- To be free of diseases and infirmities that may hinder the exercise of his/her duties.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Position
Write the job title you apply for on the email subject with the CV, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting application- 31st of October, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels