Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Treasury Officer Recruitment 2019
Are you a graduate from a reputable polytechnic or university? Do you have all it takes to work in a reputable company? This job is for you. Nestle Nigeria Plc are currently inviting interested and qualified persons to apply for the existing vacancies in the company.
Details of the Job
Job Title– Treasury Officer
Job Location– Lagos
Job Type– Full Time
Main purpose of the Position
Treasury Officer supports the Treasury department in achieving set objectives for Trade operations at country level, in compliance with local laws & regulations.
- You liaise with banks and other departments in the Company to ensure that road blocks to payment of foreign vendors’ invoices in good time are cleared- e.g. documents discrepancies, expiration of bills, unposted invoices to vendor’s accounts, Missing Final Exchange Control Document (FECD) etc.
- Track Form M which have been duly established with the banks, to ensure that the related Letters of Credit (LC) are opened for all imports, within reasonable time, to avoid stock out of materials in the Company.
- Update Treasury Tracker daily for Form M, LCs, Duty Receipts, Pre-Arrival Assessment Report-PAAR, Shipping documents, Forex (FX) Bids, (FECDs) etc.
- BSc degree or HND in any Accounting, Finance related discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Prior experience in accounting or finance would be beneficial.
- SAP experience is an asset.
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant experience/ Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc).
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting & Finance
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to Trade
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MainOne Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Finance Graduate Trainee- Apply
- Silverbird Group Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can click here to apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels