International Rescue Committee (IRC) NGO Graduate Internship 2019
International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the world’s leading crisis NGO response agencies, providing life-saving assistance and supporting recovery and reconstruction for people affected by war and natural disasters.
Check details of the job below and apply if you are interested and qualified.
Job Title- Finance Intern
Scope Of Work
- The Intern reports to the Finance Manager in Abuja. She/he supports the Finance Manager in managing all aspects of day to day operations of accounting department in the Abuja office
- He/she will assist in the implementation of finance policies, procedures and systems and ensure compliance with IRC procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in making payments to suppliers, contractors and program staff based on approved documents and in line with authority delineation.
- Ensure scrutiny of the entire bill for accuracy and receipt of goods before process for payment.
- Be responsible for documentation, preparation of cash disbursement voucher for all cash transactions related to the station office.
- Ensure all transactions are in compliance with IRC accounting policy, Donor restriction and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other job related information.
- Ensure proper documentation, Stamping, Labeling and filing of all financial documents.
- Collects credit tax receipts from FIRS.
- Submits mandates to the bank for processing.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma in Accounts or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from recognized College/Institutions.
- A minimum of one (1) year of accounting experience including NYSC service year. Computer literate with significant knowledge/experience in excel
- Able to work in a high pressure situation,
- Ability to independently organize work, prioritize task and manage time.
- Strong inter-personal skills, and open to learn new skills
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible and punctual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
- Graduate Economist Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on: Application Link Here
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels