Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
We are glad to bring to your notice this job opportunity. Do well to make use of this information to your advantage and you are also encouraged to share this with your friends.
Workforce Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title/Designation: Front Desk/Receptionist
Job Location: Lagos
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, computer etc.)
- Open to female applicants only
- Knowledge of office management and basic book-keeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Teamwork and Team Building Skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Applicant should reside around these locations; Gbagada, Bariga, Ikeja, Surulere, Oshodi, Yaba, and their environments
How to Apply
All interested and qualified graduates can apply by clicking on the Workforce Group Front Desk/Receptionist Link
Deadline for Application
25th January, 2018
Only successful candidates will be contacted
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Access Bank/Diamond Bank 2019 Entry Level Recruitment- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
- Graduate Economist Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Note: Only current 2018 Batch ‘C’ NYSC corp member without a place of primary assignment are eligible to apply. Suitable OND applicant can also be considered.