United Bank of Africa (UBA) is one of the top banks in Nigeria and they are currently recruiting interested and qualified graduates. Salary is very attractive. Check out the full details of the job below and APPLY NOW.
COMPLETE DETAILS OF THE JOB
JOB TITLE- Inbound Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Call Centre
United Bank for Africa is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 countries and 3 global financial centres – London, Paris and New York.
1. One-stop shop for customers
•Our prime responsibility is to answer inbound/branch calls and assist customers with their enquiries, request & complaints.
•To understand customer’s complaint/request and close as First Time Resolution (FTR) and escalate where necessary.
•To ensure customer satisfaction is achieved in every interaction recorded.
2. Deliver exceptional customer experience
•To provide feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
•To utilize the information as much as possible in business opportunities and trends.
•To provide individualized customer service of high-standard professional level to each and every customer
3. Safeguarding customer’s funds
•Attending to Block card requests and deactivating e-channels where customers have compromised their accounts.
•To prevent/minimize fraud across delivery channels as well as reduce the level of internal and occupational fraud.
•Proactively reviewing and monitoring of suspicious/fraudulent transactions reported by customers which is reported to Fraud help Desk unit.
4. Voice of customers
•To serve as a Voice of Customer to the Bank by identifying unusual trends affecting the customers.
•Ensuring both positive and negative feedback from customers is provided to the management for further review
- First degree in any discipline.
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
- 0-1 year work experience
- Fresh graduate with passion for customer service
- Language – Ability to communicate effectively in HAUSA
- Strong working knowledge of MS suite and the ability to multitask
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on Inbound Officer Application Form Link Here
31st of January, 2019
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
For more BANK JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels