Chi Limited, is a fast-moving consumer goods company that provides consumer products in the dairy, beverages and snacks sectors and they are recruiting for graduate management trainee in the company. Follow the link to view details and apply for the job. Salary very attractive.
They are currently looking for qualified candidates to join their force of dedicated team players in Sales & Marketing, Production & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Finance & Audit, Supply Chain Units in the below mentioned capacity:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Job Location: Nigeria
Successful candidates will be trained extensively using the best in-class practices and deployable hands-on practical experience with attention to their specific career path.
Trainees will be evaluated after the training and successful candidates will be permanently employed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class in the following areas: Social Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Must not be above 25 years of age as at December 31st, 2018.
- Must be a team player with a supportive can-do spirit to achieve the organization goals.
- Must possess strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability.
- Must be driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity of working in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company whose products are gaining global acceptance.
- Must possess the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should provide the information (details) of the Selection Sheet below and send as an attachment using Microsoft Excel format with the subject – Management Trainee, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use the Excel file above to input your details:
January 31st, 2019
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more BANK JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels