Stanbic IBTC Bank are currently recruiting interested and qualified graduates with a minimum of second class lower to join them in the below listed capacity. Salary is very attractive. Apply.
Job Title: Team Leader, Customer Service -South East
Job ID: 36463
Job Location: Anambra
Lead and supervise the Enquiries, Service Consultants and Frontline Support teams in order to meet and exceed customer service expectations in the Service zone. Where necessary direct customers to the correct department and/or migrate to more appropriate channels. Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Ensure that subordinates provide customers with appropriate information and services.
- Ensure that subordinates provide customers with exceptional service in the Service Express zone.
- In cases that have been escalated, refer customers to the correct department or migrate to a more appropriate, cost-effective channel, e.g. self-service banking.
- For complaints that have been referred to the incumbent by subordinates, listen to, empathise with and pacify irate customers by swiftly resolving their problems/complaints or when this is not possible referring queries/complaints to the appropriate area and follow up on referrals to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Initiate steps to resolve issues/problems affecting customer service timeously, where issues are referred by subordinates or identified by the incumbent.
- Lead the Service Express zone team in the provision of excellent service, providing guidance and coaching where necessary.
- Monitor service levels provided and initiate appropriate steps to address any concerns or below standard service.
- Identify and address staff training and development issues.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with new and existing customers
- Build and maintain good working relationships with frontline and sales staff, other team leaders and management within the branch and in other business units in order to ensure smooth resolution of customer queries and referrals.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree holder from a recognized University( 2.2 minimum).
- 2 to 3 years branch banking experience, which includes exposure to customer service areas.
- 1 to 2 years experience leading a team would be an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on Customer Care Application Form Link Here
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more BANK JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels