The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), services the largest economy in Africa and they are currently recruiting interested and qualified graduates to join their work force. Read details and APPLY HERE NOW. Salary is very attractive plus other bonuses.
The NSE offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
JOB TITLE: Economist
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
ROLE OF THE ECONOMIST
- Analyze and evaluate (on a quantitative and qualitative basis) the outlook for the listing and trading business, as well as on international trends in market operations, investment and money flows
- Develop economic guidelines and standards and prepare points of view used in forecasting trends and formulating economic policy.
- Research, analyze and interpret information about economic performance, tax, and political decisions according to both national and international factors.
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or related field, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Master’s or a Ph.D. degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishment/successfully completing projects in business or applied research.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on ECONOMIST Application Form Link Here
24th of January, 2019
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels