Guinness Nigeria Plc are currently recruiting graduate interns to join their workforce nationwide. Check out the application requirements and apply here.
Job Title– Guinness Graduate Sales Interns
Job Location– Lagos & Western Region, East and Central Region, Northern Region
View more details of the job below
- The Sales internship is a 6 months, full-time, paid program in the commercial unit designed to train and develop outstanding Territory Managers through deliberate delivery of the Diageo Way of Selling curriculum.
- While in training the individual is expected to ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also guarantee that the volume target for the assigned route is achieved amongst others learning activities.
- Stock Management: ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS).
- Core Selling: drive the sale of our brand portfolio to achieve volume targets through effective execution of outlet activation standard, product merchandising, relationship management and the use of technology.
- Reconciliation: guarantee 100% daily settlement on all sales activities.
- Participate as a team member in ad-hoc commercial Projects.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Graduate, not more than 1 year post NYSC
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and collaboration skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Preferably able to drive (Manual) with valid license
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to liaise with stakeholders at every level of the organization in different business groups and external vendors.
- Opportunity to experience what it means to work in a Multinational organization.
- Opportunity to learn and develop your Sales capability.
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop.
How To Apply
For East and Central Region Click here to apply
For Lagos & Western Region Click here to apply
For Northern Region Click here to apply
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels