Silverbird Group is a diversified multi-media company with holdings in Radio, Television, Real Estate, and Cinemas. From pageants to radio to television to malls to its Man of the Year event, the Silverbird brand has become an icon in the entertainment world.
They are currently recruiting interested and qualified graduates for the 2019 trainee program.
Silverbird Cinemas is one of the largest Cinema chain in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SilverbirdGraduate Trainee
Job Location: Nigeria
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English, Economics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY INTERESTED APPLICANTS
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
- Graduate Economist Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should submit the above listed documents to the approved email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
8th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels