SIWES/IT 2018/2019 opportunity for Nigerian students is here again. Apply for IT/ SIWES placement in a reputable company in Nigeria. Check it out
Do you dream of a career in a truly world class environment?
Are you ready for a rewarding learning experience at Nigeria’s largest food and agro-allied company?
Are you an undergraduate or OND holder looking for a place to do your SIWES/ Industrial Training?
Then, read this carefully, follow the instructions contained here, complete the application form and get the opportunity to do your SIWES/Industrial Training in Flour Mill of Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Their global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
FMN other business focus areas include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria, cement production to help develop Nigeria’s infrastructure, and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
In order to deliver their global vision, there are many people carrying out roles across Flour Mills Group, which are completed with broadly the same aims and responsibilities e.g. People in production have the same responsibility to produce safe and quality products that customers want to buy; irrespective of the specific product being produced.
How to Apply For the 2018/2019 Flour Mill of Nigeria Industrial Training (IT)/SIWES Program
The application process is as follows:
- Register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Ensure you remember your login details; it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
5. To apply for the SIWES/IT vacancies, follow the link provided below. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply.
You may also like – Sterling Bank Young Talent Internship
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self-regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
Click on Apply if you want to do your IT/SIWES with Flour Mill of Nigeria
(Please be sure to upload your IT/SIWES letter in your application)
You may also like – Nigerian Ports Authority SIWES Vacancies
For more IT/SIWES opportunities, kindly subscribe to this website. Subscription is free.