Perhaps you have been searching for a place to do your compulsory Industrial Training/SIWES with little or no success. We are here to inform you of another amazing opportunity to get a place for your SIWES 2018/2019 program at Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Begin to build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialized field area to build and develop one’s career
WHO CAN APPLY FOR SIWES/IT PLACEMENT AT NPA?
- Be enrolled in a Higher education Institution
- Have authorisation letter from their school to participate in the program
HOW TO APPLY FOR SIWES/IT PLACEMENT AT NPA
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student’s names
- Name of /institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
For more IT/SIWES opportunities, kindly subscribe to this website. Subscription is free.