FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC Graduate Professional Scheme (GPS) 2023- Grow with Nigeria’s leading dairy company where they offer you a challenging and rewarding experience, great career opportunities, and a fun place to work.
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC Graduate Professional Scheme (GPS) 2023
As a member of the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is pivotal to us. You will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through. This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader.
Are you ready to unleash your nature?
- Strong desire to excel
- Committed to learning
- “Can-do” attitude
- Take initiative and ownership
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Creative and critical/analytical mindset
- Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
- Love to work in a team
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Firstbank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage
How to Apply for FrieslandCampina GPS 2023
Interested and qualified persons should click here to apply
SEE ALSO: United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2023/2024