Fed. University of Lafia, Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form is out. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes offered in the Federal University of Lafia for the 2019/2020 academic session to register for the admission screening online using the guidelines provided here. Fed. University of Lafia Cut off mark is 200 for college of Medicine and 170 for all other departments.
Federal University of Lafia Post UTME Screening for 2019/2020 Academic Session
You can now get the Fed University of Lafia post utme screening form online, simply follow the steps below and read the requirements before applying for admission into the school.
Requirements for Screening
- Candidates with relevant O’level result in not more than 2 sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses.
- Candidates must have chosen the school as their 1st choice.
- Candidates for direct entry (DE) admission will need to input both their O’levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to register for Fed. University of Lafia Post UTME
Registration of the screening exercise will commence on July 25, 2019 and close on August 25, 2019. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
Please Note- All screening exercise are strictly online and no examination will be required at any time.
Fed University of Lafia Procedure for Admission Screening
- Logon to ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively, log on to ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen
- Click submit
For any difficulties contact firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with support on website.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below