Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Exercise/Form- If you chose FUTA as your first choice University in the 2018 UTME and you also scored above 180 and finally you have the required SSCE for this University admissions, then this information is for you.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. Also note that FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
PLEASE NOTE- candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the date for screening will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2018/2019 academic session.
You are to go to the screening venue with the print-out of your schedule slips containing the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result. It must be submitted on the day of the screening.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME 2018/2019
- Visit any bank branch that is on the eTranzact Platform Nationwide
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- GT Bank etc
- Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your details:
- UTME Registration Number
- Full Name
Write your UTME Registration number and Full name correctly as it appears on Jamb Result Slip.
- Instead of the account number, indicate:
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- Make a non-refundable payment of N2,000
- In addition to the above payment, candidates are required to pay the sum of N3,000 for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking.
- Please note that full payment for these items is required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
Confirm your application payments by supplying your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click “Confirm Application Payment”
Once it has been confirmed you will be allowed to log in to your application .
Now proceed to login with your UTME Number and fill the application form properly, ensure no mistake is made.
Upload your passport and submit to print your acknowledgment slip
Your screening date, screening batch, screening time etc will be sent to you via the phone number and email address you used while registering.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below