General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2021 for young Nigerian: See how to successfully apply and closing date for applying below.
About General Electric
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works.
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2021
- Design and management of NIGERIA/ SA services dashboard.
- Support filing and sorting of documentations and CPM support.
- Supporting the front end customer facing team with analysis of data, design and updating of a sub-region dashboard.
- Supporting with daily management tracker of key business metrics
- Business administration, MIS or Human Resources degree or similar degree.
- Fluent in English .
- High achiever.
- Should have good command on Excel and Power Point.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments
- Good usage of Microsoft software
How to Apply for General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program
BE AWARE OF FRAUD! GE does NOT request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process.
Click on the link provided below to begin the application process
Closing Date for General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program Application
No date has been specified.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels