The Nigeria Air Force (NAF) has now fully commenced its 2019 BMTC (Airmen and Airwomen) Recruitment. As usual we will be giving you the right and trusted info to ensure your application is successful and also that you are eventually shortlisted.
APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2019).
Please note that the approved application website for the NAF 2019 recruitment is not www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng , kindly view the details below and carefully follow the instructions contained.
Online Registration started on the 12th of January, 2019 and it would close on the 23rd of February, 2019. Candidates that qualified after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday March 9 – Saturday 23 March, 2019.
Also, candidates that qualified during the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
2019 Nigeria AirForce Recruitment Registration Requirements
(GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS OF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE FOR YEAR 2019)
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for NAF non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for NAF tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
PLEASE NOTE- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
NAF BMTC TRADESMEN/WOMEN AND NON-TRADESMEN/WOMEN ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
- Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
How to Apply For Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise
If you have carefully read through all the requirements, you can proceed to apply using the link below https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
For more NIGERIAN AIRFORCE UPDATES, subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is free.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels