GIGM.com is a member of the GIG Group and is the most technologically driven road transport company in Nigeria. They are currently recruiting interested and qualified persons to join the company. See full details on how to apply below.
Headquartered in Benin-City Edo state, GIGM.com has earned the reputation of service excellence since incorporation in 1998. Over the years, the company have grown from what they were to what they are occupying the position of a trail blazer in the industry.
GIGM.com operates in over 10 states in Nigeria cutting across five of the six geo political zones of the country.
With its ever growing fleet, excellent service experience and extensive route network, GIGM.com has become a household name known for providing cutting edge passenger transport solutions.
Terminal Operations Manager- Position
Job Type: Full Time
- GIGM, a forward thinking company driven and powered by technology is currently looking for Terminal Operations Manager who have a passion for Technology, Customer service, Market Analysis and have a good understanding of how to increase market share in the Transport industry.
- To increase brand goodwill through superior service delivery.
- Provide guidance to all Guests on products and services offerings.
- Resolve products or services escalation(s)
- Do you think you can deliver in a fast paced work environment, long term oriented and want to be part of a team that will ensure exciting Transport experiences in Nigeria?
- Innovate to ensure Terminal Operations Excellence.
- Leverage on technology to ensure Terminal with its personnel are adequately equipped to deliver on assigned roles & target(s).
- Leadership and Reporting
- Promotion of brand Goodwill.
You May Also Like- MTN Recruitment for Graduate Sales Representatives 2019- Apply Here
Qualifications and Requirements
- Eligible candidates must possess BSc/ HND from accredited tertiary institution(s).
- Experience: 5 years minimum (in operations, Administration & Relationship Management)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Terminal Operations Manager” as subject of the email.
For more AVAILABLE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels