MTN Graduate Sales Rep Recruitment 2019– MTN attract the right talents who they carefully nurture by continuously improving employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. If you would like to work for a telecommunication company this is your opportunity to do so. See full details of the job below.
Location: Oyibo-Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Monitor and report back on network quality and other sales impacting indices in territory covered
- Ensure call cycle time of 8-10 visit a day per territory or as business requires
- Identify, classify and support all players in channels of distribution and ensure weekly / monthly database update.
- To manage and develop trade infrastructure and the channels of distribution especially retailers to ensure MTN dominance at retail in the assigned territory.
- Confirm that sub dealers and dealer branches are contacted and stock receipt / movement verified.
- Provide informal training in shops on products, services and promotions being run by marketing, channel or region and on the spot training/coaching of all visited outlets in territory ( 100% of all visited outlets in call cycle)
- Manage events and promos, generate sub-dealer specific promo specification and perform post-promo evaluation
- Provide weekly/monthly sales activity report, market intelligence report and initial report to field service engineers on state of network in territory
You May Also Like- Amazing things you never knew you could do with WhatsApp on your phone
- Tool of trade vehicle provide
- May be required to work extended hours / weekends
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid drivers license (extensive local travel)
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open plan office.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND Or BArch.
How to Apply for the 2019 MTN job
All interested and qualified HND or University graduates can apply for any of the positions and many more using the link provided here. Click MTN JOB PORTAL to apply
Closing Date- 22nd of July, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels