GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Trainee – Regulatory Affairs Rx| As a Trainee – Regulatory Affairs Rx, you will be responsible for processing of Regulatory Agency statutory payments with finance department, documentation of receipts and dispatch of documents and products samples, following up on submissions to NAFDAC and manual artwork approval by internal stakeholders and general departmental administrative assistance under the supervision of the RAM and RAEs.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Trainee – Regulatory Affairs Rx
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Processes and manages Regulatory Agency statutory payments (Draft, cheques, bank transfers and payments etc.) with Finance department
- Manages monthly revolving Float for departmental expenses
- File and product samples management and document retention activities with the supervision of the RAEs
- Completes all trainings roll out by the department
- Provides general administrative assistance for the department
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited Recruitment for Airport Manager
- National Diploma
- Undergraduate in any Tertiary school of learning
- Proficiency in English Language
- Good communication and good interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel)
How to Apply for GSK Graduate Trainee- Rx
All interested and qualified persons should click on APPLY
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels