GWIM ExxonMobil- The ExxonMobil Women’s Economic Opportunity Initiative is a global effort launched in 2005 which aims to help women in developing countries fulfill their economic potential and become drivers of economic and social change in their communities. The initiative has invested more than $38 million to support community-based and global partners to implement programs directly benefiting thousands of women from 88 countries.
Global Women in Management (GWIM) Program Exxon Mobil
The Global Women in Management Program improves women’s management, leadership and technical skills to foster programs that advance women’s economic opportunities and build the next generation of women business leaders and entrepreneurs. Leveraging the Centre for Development and Population Activities’ (CEDPA) 30-year history of women’s leadership programs, the GWIM program gives women greater control over economic resources to impact the health and development of their families, communities and nations. Nigeria has hosted two regional GWIM programs till date.
Application Criteria- Who can Apply for GWIM Program by Exxon Mobil?
The interested applicants must meet the following requirements before they can be eligible to apply
- Minimum five years experience in development programming
- Three to five years experience working in women’s economic empowerment activities (e.g. micro-credit, entrepreneurship, income generation, cooperatives, VSLAs, business women’s group, etc)
- Currently employed or volunteering with a local civil society organization implementing women’s economic empowerment program.
- Full available and committed to participate in the one month training workshop
- Proficient in English (WLI may access applicants oral language skill to determine eligibility.
Eligible Countries for GWIM Program
Angola, Argentina, Brazil, Cameroon, Chad, Cyprus, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guyana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mauritania, Mexico, Mozambique, New Zealand, NIGERIA, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Romania, Russia (Moscow and Sakhalin), Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand and United Arab Emirates.
How to Apply for GWIM Program by ExxonMobil
A complete application consist of:
- Application form, including applicant essay
- Signed supervisor form
The forms should be properly filled, scanned to email@example.com
Closing Date for GWIM Application/ Form Submission
Please ensure submission of all forms on or before April 30th, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels