Halliburton is currently recruiting for entry-level position (fresh graduates, work experience is not compulsory to apply). Halliburton is able to innovate, achieve, grow and lead for one reason: their people. They attract and retain the best talent by embracing diversity, maintaining a positive work environment and offering rewarding careers. They invest in their employees through competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans. They have the right people to develop the right technologies and bring innovative solutions to the industry – and Halliburton value those people as an unmatched competitive advantage.
They are currently looking for interested and qualified persons to join their team in the below listed position and capacity.
Details of the Job
Job Title– Tech Prof-Cementing, Assoc
Job Location– Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Job Segment: Warehouse, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Technology, Quality
Qualifications and Requirements
Completion of an undergraduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline required. Passing the Technical Training Program is a requirement for promotion to the next position.
You may also like – Saro Africa Nationwide Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019
Functions of the Job
Under strict supervision, learns to perform the safe and efficient delivery of all cementing services including, but not limited to: cement testing at the laboratory; bulk and chemical handling, blending and sampling at the bulk plant and chemical warehouse; equipment maintenance and testing in the maintenance workshops; rigging-up, equipment preparation and pre-job checks, job calculations, bulk handling, cement and spacer mixing, QA/QC checks, post-job checks, ticketing and rigging down at the rig site.
- Learns how to develop the cement design that meet customer requirements and Halliburton’s commercial expectations following Halliburton Management System procedures and using Halliburton simulation software.
- Learns to determine lab testing requirements and testing conditions, job preparation, and interpreting well site data for post job analysis.
- Learns how to tailor solutions to meet customer requirements and Halliburton’s commercial expectations, considering both the price of the solution to the customer as well as the total cost to Halliburton to deliver it.
- Learns how to develop relationships with customers and professionally communicate solutions to generate additional business opportunities.
- Learns how to forecast chemical and casing equipment requirements such that orders are placed in sufficient time for deliveries to meet forecasted job dates.
- Learns how inventory is managed.
How to apply
All interested persons should click on the Application Link Here
When the page opens, click on Apply Now and follow the instructions.
Hurry and apply.
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on Social Media