Step by Step Guide on How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022- Closing Date for FRSC 2021 recruitment. Follow the guidelines below to successfully apply for the 2021 FRSC recruitment.
Table of Contents
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2021 General Requirements
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FRSC RECRUITMENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2021 recruitment application is online through the link above or www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Please Note- Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with print out of the form for screening.
Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
The closing date for FRSC recruitment 2021 application is 24th August, 2021.
If you have not applied for the FRSC Recruitment you can hurry and use the link here to apply- FRSC RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION LINK
Enquiries: For all Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment 2021 enquiries, call: 122, 08077690361, 08077690362 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on the FRSC RECRUITMENT 2021 so as to ensure you make it to the end.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels