How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment- NA DSSC Link
This portal contains the necessary Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 recruitment guidelines, application Link, requirements, qualifications, and how you can easily apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 recruitment. So read on to know the official portal and how to fill the Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment recruitment form without any hindrance.
The Nigerian army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) course 28/2024. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
Please be informed that the application portal for the NA DSSC Officers position below is open. You are not expected to pay any money for applying. The form is totally free and multiple applications would lead to automatic disqualification.
Also note, the DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. Only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment Available Positions
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the following Nigerian Army (NA) positions as:
- Directorate of Legal Service
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Army Band Corps Officer
- Army Finance Corps Officer
- Army Education Corps Officer
- Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
- Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Army Corps of Military Police Officer
- Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
- Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
- Army Intelligence Corps Officer
- Army Signals Officer
- Army Engineer
- Army Ordinance Corps Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Medical Doctor (Non-Consultant)
- Medical Consultant
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made online free of charge. Interested applicants should:
To apply for NA DSSC 28/2024,
- Go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to create an account.
- From the home page, select DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all the following required documents are uploaded:
a) Passport photograph.
b) Educational certificates.
c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
d) Certificate of state of origin.
Birth certificate or age declaration.
Print Out is compulsory. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment Closing Date
All applications for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 recruitment must be submitted not later than 23rd of February 2024.. Any application submitted after this time will be rejected. Visit www.army.mil.ng