Did you try to login to your NSCDC portal via cdfipb.careers website to update your profile for the Second Phase of the NSCDC recruitment without success?
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Second Phase Latest Update.
This update is to ensure that our readers don’t lose out on getting the job because of poor information. See how to login and update your documents below.
We have been receiving a lot of complains from our Padi’s on Info Padi Facebook Page (you can join us here) that although the site is open, they have not been able to update their profile as the message they keep getting is “SORRY, YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL”.
At first, it was assumed that this simply means that the applicants didn’t make it to the next stage of the recruitment process, however through research by INFO PADI team and by the help of one of our Padi’s on Facebook, we realized that not everybody that got this message were actually disqualified.
Now we will show you how too update your certificates and documents on your NSCDC portal.
Documents and Certificates to upload/update on NSCDC Website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam, NABTEB Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- NECO Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- GCE Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
How to Login to NSCDC Portal to Update Profile
Follow the steps below
- Go to NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant information needed.
Please, it is advised that you use OPERA MINI while accessing the NSCDC website. Other browsers seem to be giving issues while trying to login and update your NSCDC Recruitment Portal.
Closing Date for Uploading/Updating of NSCDC Profile, Certificates and Documents
The closing date/deadline for updating profile on NSCDC portal is 19th of March, 2020.
Please Note- Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification.
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels