Action Against Hunger began operations in Nigeria in 2010 in response to the high rate of chronic malnutrition in Northern Nigeria, focusing on integrated programming and looking at the Nutrition for children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
HR Administration Assistant
Action Against Hunger has over 600 staff including over 40 international employees. They are currently accepting applications from interested and qualified persons for the positions advertised below.
- Be the focal point for the dissemination of documents and other items to the field offices. e.g. monthly payslips, timesheet and 10 minutes conversation, beverages and hygiene material
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities e.g. staff birthdays, end of the year celebration, and farewell
- Responsible for request of staff ID card for new joiners and change of designation.
- Prepare payment schedule for daily workers, seconded staff, enumerators and hotel bills
- Responsible for filing staff payslip, leave forms, and monthly timesheet in staff personnel files.
- Responsible for accommodation reservations for all Action Against Hunger visitors coming to Yobe.
- Support the base HR Officer in the planning and scheduling for new staff briefing.
- Assist the base HR Officer in the practical organization of trainings as requested and in the maintenance of training files.
You Can Apply Now:
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in HR and/or administrative support positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
Minimum Basic Salary: 172,695 Naira
How to apply for Action against Hunger HR Administration Assistant Position
Click on Application Form To Apply
The closing date for the position is 11 February 2021.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels