Management Sciences for Health (MSH), is a global health nonprofit organization. They are currently looking for graduates to join their workforce. Read full details here to apply. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
The objective of the Human Resources (HR) Intern is to assist with recruitment, benefits and hiring actions. This includes but is not limited to; ensuring completion of employee’s documentation, HR administration and filing as well as documenting all performance actions and ensuring compliance with relevant company and labor practices, and ensuring up-to-date maintenance of personnel files as well as logistical support for the full cycle recruiting process.
- Assist and manage staff recruitment by sending invitations, doing reference check, inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Process and/or verify completeness and accuracy of all employment actions and personnel records and documentation such as employment agreements and offer letters for new staff, amendments, transfers and terminations.
- Maintain data for employment history, confirmation, promotions, transfers, salaries, and training.
- Documentation of certificates and follow-up on response from former employer and conducting reference checks of new staff and ensure that all documents in respect of new employees are received in good time to facilitate prompt confirmation of appointment.
- Document staff benefits such as health insurance and life/accident insurance plan
- Documentation of consultant agreement (s) and agreements as needed.
- Conduct terror check for consultant and new hire.
- Collect approved leave form and update the tracking sheet.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, administration or related field.
- 1 year or less experience working in the human resources department of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues.
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Ability to interpret, analyzes, and explains the official framework employment regulation.
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality and approachability.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click on the application link here to apply
Closing Date for Application
13th December, 2018.
VIEW OTHER 2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels