IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state.
N61,000 – N100,000 / Month
Ibile Microfinance Bank Deposit Mobilization Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios. Manage the funds of HNI (high net worth) customers.
- Understanding the key trends related to the client’s industry or domain and providing value-added solutions / suggestions to the client.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor and / or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Deposit Mobilization Officer” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels