Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) are currently recruiting interested and qualified persons into their work force (company). Read full details of the job and apply below. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
IKEDC are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Specialist
Reporting To: Head Employee Relations
Job Type: Full time
- Conceptualizes new employee welfare initiatives and think of ways of implementing and monitoring them.
- Must understand how to design, manage and foster the employee engagement agenda for the Company
- Fosters and supports ways to create a conducive environment, providing employees with counseling and/ or advice on personnel policies.
- Provide interpretive guidance on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Understand the design and management of HMO Service Model while ensuring the seamless management of the Company Medical Benefit Scheme.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge about employment law as it relates to employee relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within the employee relations space
- Good knowledge of Nigerian labor laws and Global HR best practice standards
- Ability to manage HR project roll outs and employee engagement processes within a large organization
You may also like- 2018 Graduate (trainee) Engineer at ExxonMobil Vacancy Here
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Analytical Skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Vendor Management
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should click on:
IKEDC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM to apply
Closing Date for applying
30th November, 2018
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us