ExxonMobil is committed to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion. They engage in a wide range of education programs and recruiting activities that are intended to reach out to a diverse pool of highly qualified employment candidates who are dedicated to integrity, high-quality work and good corporate citizenship.
ExxonMobil benefits programs are an integral part of a total remuneration package designed to support their long-term business objectives, as well as attract, retain and reward the most qualified employees.
Full details of the Job
Job Location: Lagos, LA, NG
The successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training in various engineering skill areas to prepare him/her for assignments in any designated engineering aspect of oil and gas production anywhere in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of engineering concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team. The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division(2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
- Open to changing priorities and work load.
How to apply for the Graduate (trainee) Engineer Job at ExxonMobil
All interested and qualified persons can apply for this job using the link below. Ensure you fill all the required information properly so you don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting this job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR OTHER EXXONMOBIL JOBS BELOW
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB search journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us