Subsea Engineer 2018/19 Recruitment at ExxonMobil- Do you have all it takes to apply for this job at an amazing company? Read full requirements, Apply and Share with your friends.
Full details of the Job
Job Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
The Role of a Subsea Engineer at ExxonMobil
The successful candidate will provide advanced Subsurface Engineering support for implementation of well integrity management systems and well integrity surveillance; opportunity generation and maturation; work program planning and execution; surveillance and optimization as well as internal (other departments) and external (government, partner and vendor) interface engagement and alignment.
Job Role Responsibilities of a Subsurface Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Technical assessment (nodal analysis, wellbore/ field surveillance, investigation of well issues, performing diagnostics and performance analysis) for wellwork program, well modeling for workover and new well completion design and other facets of well opportunity evaluation and execution
- Devising cost effective wellwork plans and techniques to complete wells and workover company-operated wells
- Prioritizing and stewarding wellwork program as well as providing inputs for planning and budget purposes
- Leading opportunity generation, evaluation and maturation for rigless wellwork operations.
- Performing well surveillance for production & gaslift optimization
- Providing technical support to production and rigless wellwork operations.
- Providing onsite technical support at various field locations
- Identifying opportunities to apply new technologies or new methodologies
Requirements and Qualifications of a Subsurface Engineer at ExxonMobil
The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
- 5 – 20 years of wellwork & related operations experience and adaptable to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Well rounded knowledge and exposure to drilling and completions activities
- Ability to develop all phases of wellwork program; at least three (3) years working experience on offshore rig and experience with rigless based wellwork operations will be an added advantage
- Effective understanding of well design, well integrity/control, transport phenomena within wellbores and wellwork operations as well as ability to demonstrate application in completion design and wellwork operations
- Familiarity with relevant industry engineering software & applications and good understanding of basic safety practices in oil and gas offshore operations
- Good written/verbal communication and coordination skills, uncompromising integrity, enthusiasm, quickness to learn new expertise and readiness to work in various offshorelocations
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
How to apply for the job of a Subsurface Engineer at ExxonMobil
All interested and qualified persons can apply for this job using the link below. Ensure you fill all the required information properly so you don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting this job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR OTHER EXXONMOBIL JOBS BELOW
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB search journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us