Reservoir Engineer 2018/19 Recruitment at ExxonMobil- Do you have all it takes to apply for this job? Read full requirements, Apply and Share with your friends. “The successful candidate will provide reservoir engineering technical support for Assets at various stages of development.”
Full details of the Job
Job Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
The Role of a Reservoir Engineer at ExxonMobil
The successful candidate will provide reservoir engineering technical support for Assets at various stages of development.
Job Role Responsibilities of a Reservoir Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring reservoir management strategies; surveillance and data acquisition planning, reservoir voidage management, contact movement and sweep
- Supporting development and prioritization of reservoir development activities involving drilling and projects as well as other activities such as data integration for improved subsurface characterization and depletion planning; work over and drill well evaluations; volumes forecasting; economics and reserves assessments
- Performing subsurface / commercial studies to progress opportunities; maintain and update reservoir models and identify long term constraints; define reservoir design bases for projects and develop or update Field Depletion Plans (FDPs)
- Providing support and reporting stewardship for company plan
- Coordinating and managing regulatory requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications of a Reservoir Engineer at ExxonMobil
The successful candidate will have extensive reservoir engineering knowledge and demonstrated ability to support reservoir development, management and optimization, as well as the ability to work collaboratively
The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum and Electrical/Electronics
- 4 – 20 years of reservoir engineering experience and demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team. Experiences should include reservoir engineering technical support for reservoir characterization and field studies, performance forecasting, opportunity generation and evaluation, reservoir surveillance, production optimization, and depletion planning
- Good technical understanding of reservoir performance prediction using both analytical and simulation tools, primary and secondary recovery, surveillance and opportunity generation at well/reservoir/field scale, reserves assessment, transient well testing, wellbore hydraulics, economics, fluid property prediction, core analysis, petrophysics, reservoir description, completions and stimulation
- Candidates should have aptitude for cross-functional collaboration, including strong interpersonal skills, integrity, strong work ethics, ability to learn, and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with fluid characterization, hydraulics, material balance, reservoir simulation, economics assessment and proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g., Microsoft office suite)
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
How to apply for the job of a Reservoir Engineer at ExxonMobil
All interested and qualified persons can apply for this job using the link below. Ensure you fill all the required information properly so you don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting this job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR OTHER EXXONMOBIL JOBS BELOW
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB search journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us