Subsea Engineer 2018/19 Recruitment at ExxonMobil- Do you have all it takes to apply for this job at an amazing company? Read full requirements, Apply and Share with your friends. “The successful candidate will provide support to the deep water assets for all subsea related activities.”
Full details of the Job
Job Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
The Role of a Subsea Engineer at ExxonMobil
The successful candidate will provide support to the deep water assets for all subsea related activities.
Job Role Responsibilities of a Subsea Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Conducting proactive surveillance of subsea equipment from data interrogated from surveillance tools and presenting insights on performance in addition to identifying opportunities to enhance existing operations
- Troubleshooting subsea flow assurance, control systems issues as and when they arise
- Developing subsea inspection plans and supporting execution of survey activities for subsea equipment
- Analyzing inspection results and conducting fitness for service assessment to ensure integrity of the subsea equipment
- Participating in, or leading various safety studies/activities such as: PHAs, HAZOPS, JSAs, and incident investigations for marine systems
- Supporting maintenance of subsea equipment, spares inventory and subsea tooling.
- Interfacing with diverse groups including vendors and operations/maintenance technicians on subsea related issues
- Providing technical leadership on all subsea-related issues.
Requirements and Qualifications of a Subsea Engineer at ExxonMobil
The successful candidate will have technical and engineering experience supporting operations and maintenance of subsea equipment for producing facilities in the oil and gas industry.
The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following disciplines: Subsea, Marine, Naval Architecture, Civil, Ocean engineering or any other related engineering disciplines
- 5 – 10 years technical and engineering experience in the area of Subsea, marine, naval architecture, civil, ocean engineering or other related engineering disciplines
- Knowledgeable of basic subsea system architecture and equipment including trees, manifolds, jumpers, connectors, valves, chokes, instruments, umbilicals, downhole components, insulation systems etc.
- Knowledgeable of different types of subsea controls hardware and software including Master Control Station (MCS), Topsides Umbilical Termination Assembly (TUTA), SubseaControl Module (SCM), Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) (direct hydraulic, E-H MUX), umbilicals, flying leads, instrumentation etc.
- Familiarity with operation of typical subsea system including general layout and process flow, chemical distribution, and control philosophy including safety systems
- Familiarity with subsea ROV and diving intervention operations
- Understanding of basic subsea equipment installation sequences including functions ofrunning tools, landing string components and Intervention Work Over Control System (IWOC’s)
- General knowledge of flow assurance considerations in subsea systems e.g. hydrates, wax, inorganic scale, etc.
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications and codes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical competence and leadership ability
- Ability to take initiative and work in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
How to apply for the job of a Subsea Engineer at ExxonMobil
All interested and qualified persons can apply for this job using the link below. Ensure you fill all the required information properly so you don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting this job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR OTHER EXXONMOBIL JOBS BELOW
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB search journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us