The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. It would interest you to know that the monthly salary is N610, 536. Read full details of the jon and apply below. They value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing their organizational capability. You are encouraged to apply for this amazing opportunity in the British High Commission.
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
Job Location- Abuja, Nigeria Job Title- Intern – Technical Works Group
Main purpose of job:
- To detect and prevent the abuse of passport applications, and identify and disrupt the activity of the organised crime groups behind it.
- Develop operational intelligence products through the collection, interpretation and evaluation of relevant quantitative and qualitative information sources.
- Work closely with HMG partners at post, host authorities and international partners to support the development of intelligence and investigations to disrupt organised crime groups.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve.
- Investigation: Individual case working investigations as tasked by HMPO
- Crime: Using collaborative working with overseas and UK law enforcement partners develop intelligence and investigations to disrupt organised crime groups targeting the UK.
- Liaison: Build effective working relationships with host authorities, International partners (FCC/EU) and UK partners to support the delivery of crime and intelligence objectives. Lead the exchange of actionable intelligence with local law enforcement partners and counterparts in other diplomatic missions to identify and mitigate threats to the UK border. Representing the Home Office professionally, developing effective partnerships with the wider Embassy and with key external partners.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- A UK passport holder
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of written and spoken English with the ability to write high quality reports and
- Strong organisational and time management skill.
- An ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
How to Apply for the BHC Immigration Liaison Job
All interested and qualified persons are expected to apply using the application link provided here
Closing Date for Application
Application deadline for this job is 18th of April, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels