Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration 2019/2020- This contains all you need to get the screening form, the cut off mark for the department of your choice, how to successfully apply for admission and how to finally get the admission you so much desire and deserve.
Table of Contents
IMSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020
To be qualified for the screening exercise all interested persons must ensure that they scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 JAMB UTME, any score below this is not qualified.
As stated earlier this contains all you need to apply for screening in order to gain admission into Imo State University (IMSU). The screening exercise/application form is for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Can I apply for IMSU Post UTME 2019/2020?
Yes you can, if you meet the requirements. To be eligible you must have chosen IMSU as your first choice institution in the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above.
Interested candidates must also possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
We encourage you to visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant O’level subject combinations.
How to Get IMSU Post UTME Screening Form and Apply
Please note- You are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 to purchase the form.
Follow the guidelines below
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Please Note- Use your own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives while applying for the admission.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below