Information Technology Trainee Recruitment at Polaris Bank. All interested and qualified Nigerian graduates can apply for this amazing opportunity. See full details of this opportunity below and apply accordingly.
Table of Contents
Information Technology Trainee Recruitment at Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Information Technology Trainee
Who Are We Looking For:
- We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Information Technology Graduate Trainee to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a strong academic background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics.
- This is a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual to kickstart their career in the field of Information Technology.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Supply Graduate Trainee at Guinness Nigeria – Apply
- Engage in comprehensive training and on-the-job learning
- Contribute to the planning and execution of IT projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on IT initiatives.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and maintaining IT systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Minimum 5 O ‘level credits, Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (2nd Class Lower) / HND (Upper Credit).
- Certifications: IT Professional certifications are advantageous.
- NYSC: Completed or possesses exemption certificate.
- Age: Not older than 26 by December 2023.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of IT principle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
How to Apply for Polaris bank Information Technology Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply