International Breweries Recruitment – Brewing Technical Trainee – Brewing Technical Trainee at International Breweries Plc – Are you a graduate looking for job? Take good use of this opportunity and get a job today. See full details and apply below now.
Table of Contents
Brewing Technical Trainee at International Breweries Plc
The key purpose of this role is designed for Brewing skill to supply a pipeline for AB-InBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide great opportunities for eligible employees to grow both personally and professionally, It will also enhance the establishment of networks and communities of practice from around the world.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Effective communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Self managed and assertiveness.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Creative and broad-minded thinker.
- Dynamic personality.
- Must be a Change agent (Influential power).
- Self starter and energetic.
- Provide operational support to shift based teams on process problem solving, supplying expert advice and guidance.
- Willingness to challenge the “status quo” and uphold process and quality standards within the operational environment
- Very good team player
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good university Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology.
- 1-2 years’ experience in ABInBev manufacturing environment with an exceptional performance track record
- Strong passion for brewing
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How To Apply for Brewing Technical Trainee at International Breweries Plc
All interested and qualified persons should click here to apply
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 15 June 2023.