Schlumberger Limited Maintenance Technician Trainee Recruitment: The Maintenance Technician Trainee will participate and conduct preventive maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to HSE and SLB standards, procedures, and practices.
See full details of this job and how to apply below.
Table of Contents
Schlumberger Limited Maintenance Technician Trainee Recruitment
- Responsible to ensuring on-time delivery of equipment and in line with operational demands.
- Ensuring assigned equipment are maintained according to Technology Lifecycle Management maintenance program through Standard Work Instruction adherence.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within maintenance business systems to record labour costs and equipment maintenance performance history (movements, parts used and time to maintain).
- Participate in the continuous improvement Lean culture, initiatives and remedial work plans to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts, failure, and/or work-in-process.
- Follow Technology Lifecycle Management competency management system to ensure the job proficiency level matches the requirements for assigned activities.
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR: Field Technicians at Shell Petroleum Development Company
SLB is looking for people that are willing to learn, great attention to details, problem solving abilities, highly adaptable and collaborative skills with the below qualifications
- Technical degree in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, electronic, electrical, etc.)
- Recent graduate not more than 3 years post-graduation experience
- Excellent working knowledge of English is mandatory
Location: Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
How to Apply for Schlumberger Maintenance Technician Trainee Recruitment
All interested and qualified persons should click here to apply